- The company has formulated its “Labor Safety Management Guidelines” and established the “Labor Safety and Hygiene Management Office” in order to specifically stipulate work safety requirements as well as hygiene education and training. The general manager coordinates with the plant supervisors to implement supervision and guidance, while the General Affairs Office of the Management Department is responsible for implementing detailed messaging and conducting educational training (such as fire drills) from time to time to provide essential knowledge to our colleagues. The company's environmental policies and implementation performance are disseminated to company employees through educational training, bulletin boards, and quarterly labor safety meetings where major issues related to labor safety, working environment, and company profiles are discussed.
- The 5S Campaign has been continuously implemented since 2017 and regular meetings have been held to review its progress, improve the production environment, increase efficiency, provide employees with safe and hygienic workplaces, and enhance the service life of various equipment. Through the above-mentioned promotion activities and regular inspections, the company has made great improvements in production efficiency and tidy workspaces. In 2019 the 6S Campaign (5S + Workplace Safety and Hygiene (Safety) was launched; the progress is jointly planned and implemented together by the general manager's special assistant and the commissioners of the Labor Safety and Hygiene Department.
- The company also regularly conducts environmental quality audits and evaluates exhaust pollution source detection and noise self-testing, to ensure that they comply with the relevant standards. Energy conservation and carbon reduction policies have been continuously promoted, ensuring that products made for and sold to Europe and the United States comply with environmental protection directives and regulations. Based on the principles that the disposal of product waste should be easy to manage and product designs should be modularized and easily detachable, products designed with a green focus have also been equipped with their energy-saving transformers upgraded from LEVEL 5 to LEVEL 6, so as to reduce carbon emissions and pollution.
- In addition to the ISO 9001 Certificate for quality system verification, the company has also obtained the ISO14001 Certificate for environmental management system verification. Additionally, personnel from the Bureau of Standards, Metrology and Inspection, M.O.E.A., come to provide guidance to the company and perform system audits annually, ensuring that our environmental management and various quality systems are implemented well.
- At present, the company has planned and implemented a number of employee welfare measures. In addition to fixed salaries, year-end bonuses and employee remuneration are also allocated in proportion to the company's monthly turnover and annual profits, according to our management measures and regulations. Each employee also has the privilege of special leave given in proportion to their years of service; if they do not ask for such special leave, annual bonuses will be given to them calculated based on their arrival date. Due to the recent COVID-19 pandemic, Unpaid Family Care Leave is also provided and implemented in accordance with governmental announcements and measures. The company also disseminates relevant epidemic prevention information. Upper management has proposed that appropriate bonuses should be given to employees according to the company's business performance assessment. In addition, colleagues with outstanding performance will have the opportunity to be promoted or have a salary increase as encouragement, based on the staff appraisal conducted in the middle of the year.
- The company cooperates with local hospitals every year to deliver health checks for employees, so that employees can be aware of their health status at all times. Physicians are also invited to come to our factories on a monthly basis to provide consultation services. This helps our colleagues obtain a real-time understanding of their own health concerns. In addition, a Labor Safety and Hygiene Management Office has been established where dedicated factory healthcare personnel are available to assist in taking care of employees' health care. Lecturers are also invited to deliver presentations from time to time, with the purpose of highlighting potential health issues for employees.
- The company strives to maintain the safety and cleanliness of the office premises and the working environment of the factory. Fire-fighting workshops are also held for employees. Furthermore, we implemented a ban on smoking throughout the factory in accordance with the decrees and messaging from the relevant competent authority.
- Based on the actual needs of each department, or relevant laws and regulations, the company's human resource department arranges various internal and external training courses annually, to improve employees' professional skills. When arranging internal courses, the company's senior or professional staff will serve as lecturers to share their experience. For external training courses, department heads apply for appropriate professional courses based on the needs of individual colleagues, so as to enhance their competitiveness at work. n When purchasing various raw materials from suppliers and asking them to provide customer protection declaration forms, we also ask them to provide declarations showing compliance with environmental protection laws and regulations. These include the guarantee that specific chemical substances should not be used in finished products, a REACH compliance guarantee, a no-conflict mineral declaration, an ingredient list or the relevant safety data sheets, as well as RoHS and REACH inspection reports that can be traced back to the national laboratory. All of these should be in compliance with pollution-free and environmental protection standards. Through this, the company aims to fulfill its obligation of being a responsible global citizen.